Sometimes I love making quick lazy meals. I usually make enough for leftovers to take for lunch the next day too. And this is the perfect meal for that! It takes 15 minutes and can make enough for 4-6 people. Perfect leftovers if there is any left 🙂
- Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1-1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- bread crumbs (optional)
- Cook pasta as directed and drain.
- In medium bowl mis pasta, olive oil, seasonings, and parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Enjoy 🙂
Click the Follow button in the lower right hand corner to get updates on our posts!