It’s December! Wow, this year has flown by. However, I’m not complaining! 🙂 One of my favorite things to do is to make little treat bags to hand out to people around the holidays. These are one of my favorites to pass out. Oreo Truffle Balls with crushed candy cane on top. So easy to make too! My recipe makes about 45. So what I do is get small baggies and put 3-4 in each bag! But, that’s if you want to hand them out to a lot of people. Let’s get to it! 🙂
- 1 Package of Oreos.
- (1) 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened.
- 24 oz of Almond Bark.
- Crushed candy canes.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or lightly grease a sheet of aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Place Oreos in a large ziplock bag and crush them until small pieces.
- In a large bowl mix oreos and cream cheese together until well combined. (A small hand mixer works well).
- With palms, roll into small balls and place on baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt almond bark per directions.
- Roll in almond bark and place back on baking sheet, sprinkle candy canes on top immediately as almond bark will dry quickly. (I suggest doing one at a time). Let sit 15-20 minutes.
- Enjoy 🙂
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts.