It’s been a busy few weeks with moving and getting settled! But we are finally unpacked and I’m back in the kitchen cooking. The other night I had no idea what I wanted to make for dinner. This is usually when I come up with a recipe because I just find random things in the pantry and throw them together! This one I just threw together a few of my recipes. I don’t usually eat red meat so I made these with ground turkey instead. This is an easy recipe but makes about 4-5 servings. Perfect for a family dinner!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 sleeve crushed ritz crackers
- 1/4 cup Dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons granulated garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sandwhich bread rolls
- Marinara sauce
- Swiss cheese (or cheese of your choice to top)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a cooking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey, Parmesan cheese, ritz, onion, seasonings, and mustard. Mix until well combined. Roll into desirezed meatball size.
- Place in cooking sheet about a 1/2 inch apart from each other.
- Bake 15 minutes. Flip meatballs and bale another 15 minutes. Once done baking set aside and let cool.
- In a medium sauce pan combined marinara sauce and meatballs. Cover and let simmer 15-20 minutes.
- On a sandwhich roll place meatballs and cover with cheese. Let cheese melt and serve!
Don’t forget to follow me in twitter, Instagram, Facebook.
Click the ‘Follow’ button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my recipes!