Happy National Nutrition Month!
Today’s recipe is a quick and easy homemade granola.
- 4 cups dry oatmeal
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add honey and vanilla extract
- Bake 15-20 min or until golden
- Top your favorite yogurt with fruit and homemade granola!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook! @blushandbasil