Need something to take to the football party next Sunday? Try this easy 3 layer dip!
The best part about football Sunday is the food! It’s easy to stop and buy something at the store but it’s also easy to make this 3 layer dip! It’s only three ingredients and just a few steps! It only takes about 5 minutes of prep and 15 minutes to cook! You can prep ahead and cook once you get to the party. Or you can cook it ahead and just reheat in the oven if needed! My husband and I make this anytime we have company over. Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Birthdays even just a get together, any excuse to make this we will take it!
- (1) 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup of taco blend cheese
- (1) 15 ounce can of hormel chili with beans
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
- Spread cream cheese in a single layer on the bottom of a baking dish (i used a 9×6 rectangle but an 8 inch round will work as well).
- Spread chili in another layer on top of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle taco blend cheese on top until well covered.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips!
If you enjoy our posts please click the follow button on the button in the lower right-hand corner of this page! It would mean so much to us ❤
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter & Instagram @blushandbasil or subscribe here to get updates on our posts.