Halloween is coming! Which means lots of parties and candy! Instead of bringing the same snacks as everyone else try these! They are perfect for a Halloween party. Only a few ingredients and very simple to make. I added Sriracha sauce because I LOVE spicy food. However, I did clean out all the seeds from the jalapeños so that my mouth wasn’t on fire. If you want to make these kid friendly you can make half without Sriracha. Or just axe the Sriracha all together.
- (1) 8 oz package of cream cheese at room temp (This makes it easier to mix)
- 1 -2 tablespoons Sriracha (more or less depending on how spicy you want them)
- 12-15 Jalapeños, sliced in half, de-seeded, and rinsed
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- Small Olives, diced (for the eyes)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with olive oil.
- In a small bowl mix together Sriracha sauce and cream cheese until well combined.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture in jalapeños.
- Cut crescent roll dough into strips (you only need a few rolls and can use the rest to cook regular crescent rolls).
- Wrap crescent roll strips around jalapeños, leaving a small space on top for the eyes.
- Use olive pieces to make a face.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until dough is lightly browned.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page!