Cheesecake and brownies together?! Sold. Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts. There is so many different ways of making it. And putting it on top of a brownie is as amazing as it sounds. Even if you’re not a seasoned baker, you can make these! You can make the brownies from scratch but to save time I would suggest using the boxed brownie mix! It’s almost Halloween so adding the cherries gives this a bloody look. You can pass this off as a perfect Halloween dessert!
- (2) 8 oz packages of Cream Cheese.
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- (1) Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Box of Brownie mix
- (1) 21 oz Cherry Pie Filling
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl make brownie mix according to box directions.
- In a separate bowl beat together cream cheese and sugar and well combined and smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla into cream cheese mixture and blend until smooth again.
- Spread brownie mix into the bottom of the 9×13 baking dish. Spread cheesecake mixture on top. And then Lastly, add spread cherry pie filling over the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake 45-55 minutes. Cool completely before serving.
- Enjoy 🙂
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on our posts!
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Like us on Facebook.
We just started our Pinterest! Follow us and pin our recipes!
Don’t forget to share us with a friend 🙂
3 Comments Add yours
Reblogged this on Heba vs Reason.
These look so addicting!! Great recipe 🙂