My favorite candy is the Hershey’s Cookies & Cream chocolate so these cookies are right up my alley! Oreos, white chocolate and cookies are delicious on their own. But, together they are even better. These are easy cookies to make and with the holidays coming up its fun to make a different kind of cookie to share with friends and family! 🙂
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14-16 Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients until dough is formed. Add crushed Oreos directly into batter and beat on medium high-speed until Oreos are blended into dough.
- Roll dough into balls about 1 1/2 inch in diameter and place onto ungreased cookie sheets lined with parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
- Bake about 11-12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden around the edges. Cookies will be initially puffy when taken out from oven and will flatten after they cool.
- Enjoy 🙂
Don’t forget to click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on our posts!
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and ‘Like Us’ on Facebook!
3 Comments Add yours
Cookies N Cream yessssss!!! ^_^
Looks so yum! 🙂
Reblogged this on Heba vs Reason.