It’s Wine Wednesday!! Yay! You’re almost to Friday so let’s celebrate with this quick and easy sangria recipe! 🙂 Most people think Sangria is a summertime drink, but you can add fruits that give it a little bit of a fall flavor, like cranberries! Let’s get to it because I’m sure you’re ready for some wine 😉
- (1) Bottle Barefoot Riesling White Wine
- (1) bottle Sparkling White Grape Juice
- (1) small bag of Cranberries
- (2) Red Apples
- (1) Granny Smith Apple
- (2) Oranges
- Dice apples, slice oranges, and gently crush cranberries.
- In a pitcher combine wine, sparkling juice, and fruit.
- Stir and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pour yourself a glass and Enjoy 🙂
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to get updates on my posts.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and “Like” my page on Facebook!
One Comment Add yours
Saving this for Christmas, when I’ll have a ton of cranberries and wine left over! Winner!