Reese’s is one of my favorite candy. And I’m sure they are yours too! So why wouldn’t you want to make them at home?! Of course you want to! I was making no bake peanut butter balls when half way through I wondered if I could create my own Reese’s. Well. I did it and I’m so excited to share with all of you! They are so so so easy to make. It took about 15 minutes to put together and 30 minutes for them to harden. Give them a try! 🙂
- 6 Tablespoons butter, softened.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter.
- 1/4 cup marshmallow cream.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Pinch of Salt.
- 2 Cups powdered sugar.
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (makes about 6 Reese’s)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (again makes 6 Reese’s)
- cupcake liners
- Beat the butter, peanut butter and marshmallow cream together until creamy.
- Add vanilla and salt and beat again. Then, slowly add powdered sugar until a soft dough forms.
- Roll the dough into small balls and gently press flat. Place in the fridge.
- Melt chocolate 15 seconds at a time in the microwave stirring often. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Spoon a layer of chocolate in the bottom of liners. Then place the flattened peanut butter on top. Add another spoon full of chocolate. Repeat and try to move quickly so chocolate doesn’t harden.
- Gently shake pan back and forth and side to side to spread chocolate evenly across the top.
- Lastly refrigerate 30-45min or longer and enjoy! 🙂
Don’t forget to click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to get updates on my posts!