What a busy day it’s been! My mom and I ran the Hot Chocolate 15k/5k race in Chicago this morning! So I am exhausted! I really wanted to cook something quick and easy. A “Lazy Sunday” recipe if you will. Ha! Well I put this together in about 5 minutes and it turned out so good! I love throwing together quick recipes that turn out amazing. 🙂 Have a lazy Sunday yourself and relax with this quick delicious recipe!!
- 8 oz Velveeta Cheese
- 16 oz cooked chicken (I used rotisserie!)
- (1) 12 oz can cream of chicken soup
- (1) Ranch seasoning packet
- (1) can of Pillsbury jumbo biscuit dough (8)
- (1) can Rotel Diced fire roasted tomatoes with green chilis
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Set Aside.
- Cube velveeta cheese and place in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 1 minute or until melted.
- Stir in Chicken, Soup, Ranch seasoning, and tomatoes. Mix until well combined.
- Take 4 biscuits and cut in quarters and mix into cheesy chicken mix.
- Spread into baking dish and cut up remaining biscuits into fours placing them on top of casserole.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are nice and golden brown on top!
- Spoon onto plate and Enjoy!! 🙂
Don’t forget to click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on our posts!