Lately I’ve been feeling like mixing up some of my favorite foods. A cheeseburger is one of those meals that will always be my favorite. You can add so much to it to make it more flavorful. Bacon, pickles, onions, BBQ sauce, etc. So I was thinking of ways to eat a cheeseburger without having so much of the mess. I introduce to you, Cheeseburger Pie. There is SO much flavor in this dish and it taste exactly like a cheeseburger!! I found these amazing spicy pickles at the store that I HAD to include in the recipe. You can use regular pickles or omit them all together. The best part about this recipe is you can customize it to whatever you like on your cheeseburger! Have some fun with it!
- 1lb. ground beef.
- 4 tablespoons spicy maple bourbon pickles, chopped. (any kind of pickle works)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar.
- 1 tablespoon Ketchup.
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Mustard.
- 2 tablespoons BBQ Sauce.
- 1/2 onion, chopped.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- 1 can Crescent roll dough.
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, lightly grease a round baking dish.
- In a large skillet brown the meat over medium-high heat. Once browned drain excess fat and return to skillet.
- Add pickles, brown sugar, ketchup, mustard, bbq sauce, onion, and salt & pepper. Mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Roll crescent dough into baking dish using your fingers to push the dough together like a pie crust. Add meat mixture and Sprinkle top with cheese.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until dough is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner to get updates on my recipes!
Also don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Like me on Facebook!