Happy Valentine’s Day! Hope you’re all enjoying your week. If you need a last minute dinner idea this will take care of that! This 30 minute meal is so delicious and easy! I like to make my tomato sauce ahead of time and freeze it for later. But even if you don’t made it ahead of time it is so easy and ready in 15 minutes. I prefer to make it my self. Click here for my tomato sauce recipe. If you don’t want to make the sauce, you can use store bought and it will work just fine. Pair this meal with your favorite salad and wine! My husband loves Cabernet Sauvignon so I always have some on hand for him! 🙂
- 1 lb Thin Sliced Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz Spaghetti Pasta
- 12oz Homemade Tomato Sauce OR (1) 12oz jar Tomato Sauce
- 8oz Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling place spaghetti noodles in pot an cook as directed.
- In a small bowl lightly beat eggs.
- In a medium bowl add bread crumbs, grated parmesan, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Salt & Pepper. Mix together.
- Place each chicken breast in eggs, then in bread crumb mixture, and again in eggs and then again in bread crumb mixture. Place in baking dish. Repeat for each chicken breast. Spoon tomato sauce over chicken breasts and top with shredded cheese. Place in oven for 15-20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Serve spaghetti topped with tomato sauce and grated parmesan cheese with your baked chicken parmesan and enjoy! 🙂
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts.
Also, don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and “Like” me on Facebook!
One Comment Add yours