One of my favorite desserts is cheesecake. I am a fan of ANY kind of cheesecake. One of the best parts is that you don’t HAVE to cook it. This no bake cheesecake takes 15 minutes to make. No baking. Just let it sit a few hours in the fridge and it is ready to be eaten! My husband also loves cheesecake so this week I decided would be a perfect time to surprise him with his favorite dessert!
- (2) 8oz packages of Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 12 tablespoons of butter, melted
- (2) packages of Graham Crackers
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Sliced Strawberries
- In a gallon ziplock bag add graham crackers and crushed using a rolling pin or hammer. Once the graham crackers are crumbs add the melted butter and mix until well combined.
- In a 8 inch round baking dish press graham crackers into crust and up the sides. Place in the freezer for ten minutes.
- In the meantime, using a mixer beat cream cheese and smooth. Add sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix again until well combined. Spoon mixture into crust. Add sliced strawberries around the edges or decorate however you would like!
- Let sit in fridge 2-3 hours and then enjoy!
Click the “Follow”button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my recipes!
Also, don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Like me on Facebook!
One Comment Add yours
Cheesecake! Yum! This looks good!