If you frequent my blog you know I love making mini food, why? I love the presentation of it. These mini creme pies are no exception. Plus, making mini pies means less clean up! These are SO easy and quick. You’ll be making them for any party or just because!
- 1 package Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 box instant banana pudding mix
- 2 Bananas
- Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Cut dough into half inch pieces and flatten, gently press dough into the muffin pan to create a mini pie crust. Repeat until all dough is used. Bake as directed, 14-17 minutes or until golden brown. Let them cool.
- In the meantime, mix together banana pudding as directed. Place in fridge to thicken. Slice bananas.
- Once cookies are cooled and pudding has thickened, place sliced bananas into the bottom of the cookie crust. Spoon pudding on top of bananas and top with whipped cream and a sliced banana. Repeat until all cookies have been filled.
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner to receive updates on my recipes!
Also, don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and ‘Like’ me on Facebook!
One Comment Add yours
These are adorable! These look perfect for when you’re too full for a regular portion of dessert but you still want a little something sweet. Yum!