Sorry for the lack of recipes this month! I’ve been busy and then I broke my camera! But, I’m back! With fresh new recipes to share. 🙂
The weather is finally starting to warm up! I’m so excited. My husband and I have wasted no time and already grilled out and enjoyed some sun. Now that it’s getting close to summer, I like to incorporate more seafood into our meals. So this week, I thought it would be nice to do a seafood burger. But, I didn’t want to do just any kind of seafood, I wanted lobster! So were born lobster burgers! 🙂 These went quick so I’ll need to make some more soon!
- 18-20 oz of Lump Lobster meat (if you can get it fresh!)
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (my favorite is Todd’s Dirt)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven or grill to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking oil.
- In a medium bowl mix together lobster meat, mayo, breadcrumbs, onion, jalapeño, mustard, seafood seasoning, garlic powder, and salt & pepper. Mix until well combined. Form into desired patty size, try to make them a little bigger than your bun size.
- Place on foil and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. If grilling, grill until golden brown flipping half way through.
- Top with your favorite coleslaw, cabbage, cheese, or desired topping.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page for updates on my recipes!
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Like me on Facebook!
One Comment Add yours