Who doesn’t love comfort food? A pot pie is one of my favorites and I love making different kinds. I love veggie pot pies while my husband loves chicken pot pies. It’s difficult to make two separate pot pies, so I thought I’d try to make mini pot pies. Half veggie and half chicken. And they are delicious! I made 12 mini pot pies so we had plenty of leftovers. My husband HATES leftovers but he ate these leftovers and wanted more! That’s when you know it’s good. These were really easy to put together and even easier to make. It might be almost summer time but comfort food is always a good idea!!
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Celery (optional: use if making veggie pot pies)
- 1 Cup Frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced or shredded
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 cans biscuit dough
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together cooked chicken (if using), soup, veggies, cheese, and seasonings. Stir until well combined.
- In the muffin tin place the biscuits into each cup. Press dough into the bottom and up into the sides. Evenly spoon in pot pie mix into each biscuit.
- Cook for 12-17 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my recipes!