It’s that time of year again! If you haven’t gotten your pumpkin patch or haunted house visit in yet, you’ve got a few more days. We had our halloween party a few days ago and I made some halloween themed food. I posted this recipe a year ago but it’s one of my favorites to make for halloween so I’m going to repost it for everyone! These are really simple to make and they are perfect for a halloween party or just a halloween night in! I’ll be keeping with the Halloween theme this week and be posting more party food favorites! So keep checking back for more recipes!
- (1) 8 oz package of cream cheese at room temp (This makes it easier to mix)
- 1 -2 tablespoons Sriracha (more or less depending on how spicy you want them)
- 12-15 Jalapeños, sliced in half, de-seeded, and rinsed
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- Small Olives, diced (for the eyes)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with olive oil.
- In a small bowl mix together Sriracha sauce and cream cheese until well combined.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture in jalapeños.
- Cut crescent roll dough into strips (you only need a few rolls and can use the rest to cook regular crescent rolls).
- Wrap crescent roll strips around jalapeños, leaving a small space on top for the eyes.
- Use olive pieces to make a face.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until dough is lightly browned.
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page!
And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Like us on Facebook!