Salmon is probably my favorite fish to cook with because of the many different ways you can cook it. One of my favorites is to make salmon patties. The flavors of the salmon mixed with the different spices is so delicious my mouth is watering just thinking about them right now. And I just ate one not too long ago. They are so simple to make but so flavorful that anyone that you make them for will instantly be impressed by how great of cook you are. 😉
- (3) 6 oz cans of salmon.
- 1 sleeve of crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon whole grain brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (I used Todd’s dirt and it is amazing!!!)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- coconut oil (olive oil works well too)
- 1/2 cup mayo (for the sauce)
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (for the sauce)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (for the sauce)
- Drain salmon from cans and set aside.
- In a large bowl add crushed crackers, onions, jalapeño, all seasonings, mayo, and mustard. Mix until well combined. Gently fold in salmon and bread crumbs until well mixed.
- Form into desired patty size.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Gently place patties into hot oil and brown 4-5 minutes per side until nice and golden brown.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- To make the sauce combine mayo, Sriracha, and pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
- Serve and Enjoy 🙂
Don’t forget to click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my recipes! 🙂
Also Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and “Like” me on Facebook.
One Comment Add yours
ahhhh! These look great! Can’t wait to try!