I always make a cocktail for the holidays and this year I wanted to try something different than my usual Winter Sangria. So I put together this easy spiked punch and it is so good! It turned out to be my mom and husbands favorite! By adding cherries to the drink they soak up the flavor and turn into boozy little treats! 😊
- 2 Bottles Pinot Grigio
- 1 bottle Sprite
- 1 can frozen cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
- Maraschino cherries to top
- In a large pitcher mix together wine, sprite, juice, and cherry juice. Let sit 1-2 hours, or longer.
- Pour into a wine glass and add 2 or 3 cherries 🍒 and serve!
Don’t forget to click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my recipes!🙂
Also Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and “Like” me on Facebook.