Lazy Sunday is here once again! Spinach and artichoke dip is one of my favorites so I thought I’d put a spin on it and turn it into a flatbread. Warning: this recipe is amazing. It’s also so simple to make! In under 20 minutes you will have 4 flatbreads that feed 4-5 people! Who doesn’t love that?! Let’s get started:
- 5 oz. fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp minced Garlic
- Marinated Artichoke hearts (I found these at the grocery store in a jar)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup alfredo sauce
- 4 pre-made naan flatbreads
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Feta cheese, to top pizzas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter, add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Add alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon a small amount of alfredo sauce on flatbreads. Spoon spinach mixture onto flatbread. Sprinkle feta on top. Sprinkle Artichoke on top as well.
- Place on a cooking sheet and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Cut and enjoy!
Don’t forget to click the ‘Follow’ button in the lower right hand corner of this page to get updates on my recipes!