Cheesecake is our favorite and I’ve been trying so many different things with it so that it isn’t the same. This is one of the best so far. It’s easy to make and so tasty!! I made them twice in three days because people loved them so much. Perfect for a party!!
- 1 package of sugar cookie dough (24 count)
- 2 packages of 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Strawberries, sliced
- Kiwi, sliced
- Blueberries to top.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Flatten cookie dough and place into each opening of the tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Once done, place in freezer for 3-5 minutes to cool quicker.
- In a medium bowl mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Spoon in cheesecake mixture into each cookie cup. Place slices of strawberries and kiwis, top with a blueberry.
- Enjoy 🙂
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts.