Happy Saturday! It has been a busy summer here! A few weeks ago I made this recipe and since then I think we've had them 3 times. Haha! They are so good!! It's a quick recipe that you can make for lunch or dinner. You can even make it ahead for lunch the next day.
- 1 pound chicken, cut into cube pieces
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning
- Romaine lettuce
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Buffalo sauce
- Ranch dressing to drizzle
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and cook fully. Add seasoning and buffalo sauce.
- Place chicken on two piece of romaine lettuce and top with Parmesan cheese. Drizzle ranch dressing if desired!
Don't forget to follow me on twitter, Facebook, and instagram!
Also, hit the "follow" button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my recipes!