Happy Spring! The weather is finally starting to warm up here. I’ve been so busy with school and midterms I feel like I haven’t had time to even relax! However, I’m finally on spring break so I have time to post some recipes! Today’s recipe is another twist on the classic deviled eggs. Since summer is coming I wanted to try to put together two of my favorite things: deviled eggs & Eloté. These turned out so good and were so simple to make.
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Tajin seasoning (or smoked paprika)
- 2 cups cooked corn
- 1/4 diced onion
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- Cut eggs in half and separate the yolk’s into a separate bowl. Set eggs aside.
- Add mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, hot sauce, and garlic powder together and mix until well combined. Add mixture into zip lock bag and cut the tip to pipe into eggs.
- In a separate bowl combine corn, cheese, and seasoning. Sprinkle mixture onto eggs followed by the diced onion. Finally sprinkle more Parmesan cheese and seasoning.
Click the “follow” button in the lower right hand corner to receive updates on my posts!
Also don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!