If you need a last minute treat to make, this is just for you! It takes 5 minutes to make and 20 minutes to harden. It is so delicious, my husband and I cannot stop eating it. The creaminess of the chocolate along with the fresh peppermint taste. YUM! I topped it off with candy cane crumbs for a little crunch.
- (1) 16 oz bag of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- 8 oz of White Chocolate Chips.
- (2) 1/4 tsp of Peppermint extract (1/4 for each bowl of chocolate).
- Crushed Candy Canes
- Pour Dark Chocolate Chips into a glass microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Stirring after each time. Place White Chocolate chips in a separate bowl and do the same.
- Once chocolate is melted add 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract to dark chocolate, and 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract to white chocolate.
- Line a large baking dish with wax paper. Pour Dark chocolate in first. Spoon White Chocolate on top and use spoon to swirl chocolate. Sprinkle candy cane on top.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes or longer. Remove and break apart.
- Place in airtight container and keep refrigerated
Hit the Follow button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts.
And don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Like me on Facebook.