Happy New Year! What a year 2015 has been. I am so excited to ring in 2016 with my friends and family! This is a yummy sangria that will be great for your new years party! The rosemary helps balance the sweetness with it’s delicious herb flavor. And who doesn’t love sangria? Throw it all together and its ready!
- 3 Granny Smith Apples, chopped.
- 2 cups fresh Cranberries, lightly crushed.
- 2 Sprigs of Rosemary.
- 1 Bottle Pinot Grigio.
- 1/2 cup White Grape Juice.
- 1/4 Cup white Sugar.
- 8 oz of Club Soda.
- In a large pitcher combine all ingredients. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for better taste.
- To garnish with rosemary, run rosemary sprig under water and sprinkle with sugar to give it a snowy look. 🙂
- Enjoy 🙂
Click the Follow button in the lower right hand corner to receive updates on my posts!
And don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Like me on Facebook!
Have a happy and safe New Year!