Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful new year. After a warm weekend, it’s back to the chilly weather here! Soup is always so comforting when it’s chilly out and this soup is so easy to make. Crockpot meals are my favorites to make because you just throw it all in and let it do all the work. So with as much as I work, that’s perfect.
- 16 oz. Chicken Broth
- 2 cups water
- 4 large carrots, chopped.
- 3 celery stalks, chopped.
- 8 oz frozen corn.
- 8 oz frozen cut green beans.
- 4 red Potatoes, diced.
- 5 Chicken Apples Sausages, chopped.
- 2 tablespoons Basil
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on high for 5-7 hours. Or low for 6-8. Stir occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click the “Follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Like me on Facebook!🙂