Happy Saturday! The weather outside is beautiful here. With Halloween and the holidays around the corner, pumpkin flavored everything is out now. My mom makes this easy French toast and I added some pumpkin flavor and stuffed it with cheesecake! This is a quick recipe, only takes about 30 minutes (that includes prep time) and it is so good!
- 10 slices white bread
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar until well combined. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix eggs, almond milk, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat butter in a large saucepan. Dip bread into egg mixture and soak both sides, place in pan and cook 3-5 minutes on each side (or until browned). Repeat.
- Spread cheesecake mixture on each piece of French toast, stack 2 pieces of together.
- Drizzle with syrup and serve warm.
- Enjoy 😊
Click the “follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts!
Also, don’t forget to follow me on twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!