Happy Friday! It might not feel like fall here in the desert but I know back home in the Midwest it’s nice and chilly. I always enjoy making things from scratch, including hot chocolate. It’s so simple to make and would be perfect for the upcoming holidays to share with family! This is a simple recipe with just a few ingredients but amazing taste!
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Carmel chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 9 cups Almond milk
- Carmel, whipped cream, and marshmallows to top
- Combine all ingredients in a crockpot and cook on high for 40 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 1-2 hours.
- Too with toppings and serve warm!
- Enjoy 😊
Click the “follow” button in in the lower right hand corner of this page to revive updates on my posts!
Also, don’t forget to follow me on twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook! ♥️