Happy Saturday! I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. I know the new year is everyone’s time to change how and what they are eating. I love that everyone sets new goals with each new year. Instead of setting one big goal such as changing your diet completely. I always like to set one to three goals per month. This month my goal is to workout 3-4x a week. I map out my month and designate days and time to workout. Maybe another goal could be no sugar for the month of February.
Today’s recipe is a healthier flatbread pizza that is so easy to make it will become a weekly staple in the house!
- 5 tablespoons Primal Kitchen BBQ Sauce (Or sauce of your choice. I used this one based on the nutrition facts and it is the healthiest one I have found).
- 1/2 cup low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red onion, sliced.
- 2-3 Grilled Chicken Breasts, sliced
- 4 medium 100% Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 415° degrees. Take a large baking sheet and lightly grease with olive or coconut oil.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet, spoon bbq sauce and spread on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle cheese, chicken, and onion on top of bbq sauce.
- Place in oven and bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Click the “follow” button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts!
Also, don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!
One Comment Add yours
They look delicious!! Now I want to make them and it’s 9am!