It has been a crazy few months. I can’t believe it’s November already. I’ve been working on some holiday recipes. The first one is this sweet potato & goat cheese appetizer. It is really simple to make it tastes amazing. This would be perfect for thanksgiving or Christmas. It’s quick and easy but tastes like you spent hours working on them!
- 3 large sweet potatoes, thickly sliced
- Goat cheese
- Dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees and lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Cut sweet potatoes into thick slices. Place on baking sheet and drizzle olive oil over potatoes.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Bake 15 minutes flipping half way though. Turn oven to broil and broil 4-5 minutes until crispy. Remove and let cool.
- Top with sliced goat cheese, dried cranberry, and pecan.
- Drizzle with honey.
Click the ‘follow’ button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates on my posts!
Also, don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!