Happy Saturday! Summer hasn’t wasted anytime, it’s been over 100 degrees everyday here. Luckily, it’s a dry heat here! Now that summer BBQ’s and Fourth of July parties are approaching I’ve been working on what appetizers I’m going to be making. When making appetizers for a party it’s important to make something that isn’t too hard, it saves time and stress when you make something quick and easy. Today’s recipe is a grilled artichoke bruschetta. It’s a simple recipe that makes enough for a whole party!
- 1 jar grilled artichokes (these were on sale @ Sprout’s 2 for $3!)
- 1/3 cup fresh feta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 baguette, sliced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees and place baguette slices on a baking sheet. Lightly drizzle with olive oil and bake about 5 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- In a food processor combine 2-3 cups artichokes, cheeses, olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper. Blend until it becomes a paste.
- Spread paste on top of bread slices and top with arugula and a piece of artichoke.
Click the “follow” button in the lower right hand corner for updates on my posts!