Happy Sunday! It’s a hot one today. During the summer the last thing I want to do is cook using the oven. It’s nice when you can make a good meal or appetizer without using any heat. Instead, I like to grill as much as possible. This salsa is so simple! I made this when we had a bbq and it went quick! Everyone loved how fresh it tasted.
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 2 cups grilled corn
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 jalapeños, chopped
- 1 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Let sit 10-15 minutes in fridge.
- Serve with your favorite chips!
Click the “follow” button in the lower right hand corner to receive updates on my posts!