Today’s recipe is two easy hummus flatbread pizzas. Just a few ingredients and 20 minutes is all it takes! Using hummus as the base is a nice change from the traditional tomato sauce.
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper hummus
- 1/2 cup white bean hummus
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 pita flatbreads
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Spread red pepper hummus on one pita bread, top with spinach and sliced tomatoes.
- In a small bowl mix white bean hummus and Greek yogurt. Spread on the second pita bread and complete with toppings.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and enjoy!
Click the follow button in the lower right hand corner of this page to receive updates!
Also, don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!